Friday, August 15, 2008

Baby growing and moving

I am at 19 weeks pregnant now! :) Cant believe I am like 1/2 way through my pregnancy already!!! I have felt the baby move toooO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was sooo exciting! However, at first I did not know what it was...it is very hard to explain and a lot of people explain it differently...sometimes it felt like ripples in my stomach but I have also felt like a pressure or something pushing against my skin from the other side...HAHAHA that is the best I can do in describing what it felt like...now I want to feel him all the time!....i think "is he still moving???" lol and I cant wait to get the official ultrasound so I can see him again ....and hear his heartbeat!! I wish I could watch him all the time!

The sucky thing is right now I have a bad cold...well REALLY bad sinus pressure/pain/congestion!!!!!!!!!!! it is TERRIBLE!!!!!!!!!! my throat kills and everything....PLEASE PRAY FOR ME.... i might sound like a baby lol but I am miserable! :(

And continue praying for my baby :) Thank you!

1 comment:

Jennie said...

It's absolutely amazing! Feeling the baby is such a special bond between you and him! It kept distracting me from everything I was doing! :) Enjoy every minute of being pregnant!