Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Baby Drew update!

I had another dr appt! It was a good appt...the glucose test I took 2 weeks ago was normal. I just had my blood pressure checked which was normal and was measured which is right on track...she said he was head down :) I was wondering how he was positioned...she said yup he is head down and showed where his back and then legs/feet were...she said he should stay that way. :) I dont know how she can tell but she can! haha and got to hear his heartbeat again! It was in the 140s which she says is fine... SO it was a good appt :) I have another one is 2 weeks! I will be 31 weeks on Friday! (Nov 7) only 9 more weeks! CRAZINESS!

Now she says I should be feeling movements like 10 times in an hour twice a day..I do feel him move a lot! Which is good! However, I am afraid with her saying that, I will become obsessive about it..but I cant worry about it! He is healthy and I am continuing to pray for a healthy baby boy who is growing and developing normally :) Thanks for your prayers!

1 comment: