Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Lots goin on!

Wow lots of things happening right now! We are making some progress with the house....we washed all the windows and the walls ...there was dust and spiders !! ewww i could not clean the cupboards cuz of the spiders lol The next step is painting the bedrooms and taking out the carpet...there are nice hardwood floors underneath... we are doing a jungle theme in drew's room...a boarder in the middle, wallpaper with fern leaves up to the border then painting the top half...it will be good haha hard to describe right now...and our room, we want to paint it a light blue (my fav) :) its a process...kinda overwhelming but that is life lol...we have to get a washer, dryer, fridge and stove too...hello responsibility we meet forever now...lol well i was already responsible with drew but now its covering all the bases haha I love it though...

It also have this job opportunity ...I had my second interview...we will see...will know next week! I just keep praying for favor but I know God is in control and if He wants me to have the job, I will. I trust Him. (even tho I really want it) just bein honest ;)

JEREMIAH 29:11

3 comments:

Melanie Eccles said...

awesome stuff! what's the job opening?

Ang said...

3year old teacher at JCS!

Britt said...

Ang I love the house pics!! So much fun!!