Wednesday, February 17, 2010

some thoughts

so I havent written in a very long time. The problem with me and blogging is I have too many thoughts and I tend to not wanna take the time to write them all down lol I never was into having a diary or journal, but I do like it when I do blog haha if that makes sense...anyways I wanted to write a little about my bible studies and thoughts.

We just finished the Esther bible study. It was so good and I love listening to Beth Moore. I just started another Bible study with Beth entitled 'Jesus the One and Only' so it will be a study on Jesus. I am excited to study deeply. We talked about famines back in history where people didnt hear new words from God but He wanted to provoke a hunger for God and his Word. In the same way, he does that in our lives with our own 'famines.' Even when God seems silent, he is working in our lives. That is just a tiny bit of the study tonight. It really spoke to me during my own times of struggles and trials. I feel he wants me to draw near to Him and create a hunger for more of Him. There can always be more! I am thankful for these studies and people who encourage and I pray I can encourage others also.

John 1:14 "The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the One and Only, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth."

No comments: