Monday, June 9, 2008

Baby!

I am 9 weeks pregnant, almost done with my first trimester! I am sooo excited and so is Nick! On July 1st, I have a doctor appt; the doctor said I will be able to hear the heartbeat so I cannot wait! :) It is still very surreal to me so I can't wait to hear it because then it will be real! (even though it is now) haha

I have had a lot of morning sickness! It really is aweful throwing up everyday! However, I think I am starting to feel a little better...as I hear "the joys of the first semester" lol I am almost done with the first trimester and they say usually that goes away after that!

Pray for me and the baby!!! :)

2 comments:

The Gray's said...

freakin awesome blog!!! love you!!!

Unknown said...

yeah!!!! Glad you're blogging!!! Keep it up! We can talk all about our babies and hubbys on here! :)