Saturday, July 19, 2008

Having a...BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO we saw the ultrasound and it was the most amazing thing ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We finally saw his legs and butt spread with the little thing in between haha 98% sure that he is a boy cuz of that! hehehehe i was like WHAT..couldnt believe it cuz i was just expecting it to be a girl cuz there are just all girls in my family!!! and nick's aunt said that I might be a little farther along than 15 weeks cuz of the size of the babe..we will see in a couple weeks when I get another altrasound with my doctor :) I am just sooo excited!!! The baby was really movin around and flipping over in it...it was soooooo cool!!!! And we saw his mouth open and close and move his little hands all around! I just cant describe the feeling I got when I saw my baby...! I have a video of the ultrasound on facebook...Nick used his flip video to do that....thanks for all the prayers for a healthy baby! Keep them coming! :) thanks!

1 comment:

Britt said...

YEAH!!!! How exciting!!!!