Sunday, July 20, 2008

No morning sickness!!!!!!

I havent thrown up in over a week now!!!!!! :) PRAISE THE LORD :) I think now I will be feeling better... with morning sickness anyways...

It still seems surreal that we are having a boy but I am soo excited! There is still a tiny part of me that is like "what if it isnt a boy and we think it is and told everyone?" but i dont know what else that part would be in the ultrasound :) It is just so amazing that there is a little person growing inside me...It is crazy that he moved around so much in the ultrasound but I cant feel him moving yet.

It is hard to explain what I feel about all this...it is just so awesome that God blessed us with this baby. I pray everyday for the baby that he is growing and developing normally and healthy and continues to have a strong heartbeat :) God is in control!

Thanks for all the prayers!

1 comment:

Jennie said...

That's so exciting to hear! :) You're moving on to the really remarkable part of your pregnancy! We're praying for you and Nick and the baby!