Wednesday, September 3, 2008

22 week ultrasound!

I had my official ultrasound!! It was confirmed that we are having a boy so that is exciting :) It was also sooo cool to see my baby again..moving around...etc ! It was soo cool! He is an active little guy! Getting bigger and bigger! He is 1 lb 9 oz! hehe ...Everything looked great and his heartbeat was good...it is cool seeing that on the ultrasound! She said his legs and feet were right by my bladder! NO WONDER I pee all the time!! lol especially after I feel him kick a lot! haha That is amazing to feel him kick...it makes me feel good too that he is moving around!

So I dont know if everyone who reads this knows but the baby's name is Andrew Nicholas :) and I like the name Drew :)

Thank you for all your prayers once again. Continue to pray for Drew! :) and myself !
Also, for student teaching!!! That is going well..I will teach my first lessons next week. I will be teaching Bible next week!! I am kinda nervous! Thanks!!!

4 comments:

Jennie said...

It's getting so exciting as he's growing! I keep checking with your blog to find out how you're doing! :)

Unknown said...

yea!!!! By the way it sounds like your bubba boy is gonna be a big boy! :) HOW CUTE!!!! Baby chunkers are the best!!!!

Britt said...

You will do fine teaching - best part is, if you need help, you're married to a teacher!!! Also I say those kids are going to love watching you get bigger and bigger, you should add it into a math lesson or something, where the kids measure all the way around with a string and you chart it or something....

Kevin Eccles said...

not going to lie, I'm excited that you're having a little guy. We need more guys in the world. =D