Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Pregnancy Update

I had my OB doctor appt today! I guesss my stomach is measuring right where I need to be (24 weeks) so maybe I am not a week ahead, but it doesnt matter anyways :) The same "due date" Jan. 10.. I also got to hear Drew's heartbeat :) That is always amazing! He said it was in the 150s which is normal... everything is looking fine, praise the Lord :) My next appt is Oct 22 when I am 28 weeks and I have to get the Rhogam shot (cuz I have A negative blood) and diabetes glucose test during that visit...fun stuff haha I have gained a total of 7 lbs since I have been pregnant. He said that was fine. He first asked if I have been eating and drinking and I was like YEAH :) It is exciting to have a baby! hehe
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On a different note, last night was aweful though. I was up all night with a terrible terrible migraine to which I threw up twice...I still have it a little but not TERRIBLE..but please pray that it will go away completely and not have to deal with more of these...thanks!

4 comments:

Britt said...

it sounds exciting!!!

MelissaB said...

I have the same blood type! lol.

MelissaB said...

I took to glucose today and they drew my blood, monday i have to drive all the way back in to get the Rhogam shot. the glucose tasted like really sugary orange gatorade, or koolaid. i'll let you know how the shot goes... lol.

Jennie said...

waiting to see pictures..... :)