Thursday, March 5, 2009

Baby thoughts


I have the best baby! Haha everyone says that. We are just so blessed to have a great, easy-going baby who mostly only fusses when he is hungry and sometimes when he is tired :) Everyone says that means prolly the next one will be crazy haha we will see!!

Time goes by so fast! He is already like 2 1/2 months old! He is sooo tiny in this pic! He was only a day old!! That is why I take so many pics; I want to capture all these moments cuz it goes by so fast... I want to eventually make a scrapbook for him. My mother-in-law made scrapbooks for all three of her kids from when they were babies to now basically :) I want to do that!

3 comments:

Britt said...

Good Luck!!! There are soo many pics! Jennie is trying to do that too - but its hard to keep up!

Ang said...

haha I love taking pics of him!!! ;)

MelissaB said...

the second one is not any more likely to be very fussy. both of our babies have been wonderful! so dont worry about that! hehe. they do grow way too fast!!!!