Thursday, March 19, 2009

I love...

So this has been a hard week..Nick has been sick all week and I havent felt great but not the same way he has felt..I just pray Drew does not get sick...and that we all feel better quickly! Being sick is for the birds!

Drew is getting cuter and cuter I swear :) I just love him so much! It is an unexplainable feeling to be a mother. I love it!

I love...
  • God
  • my family
  • being a wife
  • being a mother
  • having my own family
  • staying home with Drew
  • going in the hot tub in winter
  • warm days filled with sunshine
  • taking stroller walks with lil Drew
  • taking long, hot showers and baths
  • watching my favorite television shows
  • spending time with Nick and just chatting
  • riding my favorite rollercoasters at Cedar Point
  • walking along the beach in Fort Myers, FL
  • laying out in the bright sun on the beach
  • spending time with my fun,crazy family
  • spending time with all my friends
  • having quality time with Nick
  • playing board games w/fam
  • bath&body works lotion
  • cuddling with Drew
  • eating ice cream
  • inside jokes
  • laughing
  • sun

And I love this quote:


"Anyone can be passionate, but it takes real lovers to be silly." Rose Franken

2 comments:

Living for Him said...

Beautiful!! I'm glad you can find the things in your life that truly make you happy!

Anonymous said...

I love the quote! It is 100% true:)